How is Prodigy Leadership Academy Funded?
PLA is a 501c3, nonprofit entity. We are pleased that many generous donors are willing to give toward the Annual Fund to help provide tuition scholarships for selected children to attend PLA, to meet the operational expenses and for the continued vision development. Below you will find the various ways in which you can join in.
We are so thankful for your GIFT! Know your donation is helping to build a firm foundation for the youth of our community and future generations. For more information or questions, contact Director of Development and Founder, Russell Grammer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Give
- Online Gifts. Using your credit/debit card you can make quick and easy online gifts.
- Gifts by Mail. Payable to Prodigy Leadership Academy, mail checks to 232 Sierra Ridge Lane, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701. Remember to denote any special directions in the notes section.
- Recurring Gifts. This is an easy way to remember to give. Simply set up an account, and a donation of your choice will deduct automatically from your checking account.
- Make a Pledge. A pledge is a wonderful way to commit to a gift or an installment of future payments. Doing so enables Prodigy to plan both currently and looking ahead.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts. A gift to the … fund is a wonderful way to honor the memory of a loved one.
- Planned Giving. Planned giving opens up doors for gifts outside of your normal annual income. Typically considered a major gift, a planned donation can be made while the donor is living or set up as part of a will. Planned gifts consist of a variety of options, including cash, stocks, real estate, insurance plans, artwork, and retirement funds.
Support A Prodigy
Prodigy has always had a mission to support all students, including those who may lack the financial opportunity to pay full tuition. Partner with us to maintain this important mission and equip children for success in life!
Our future is bright! Partner with us to develop a model campus!
Space for additional classrooms as we grow.
In order to properly run our organizational systems and maximize our campus safety we need to expand our technology equipment, software and security features.
Development of water, septic & electric systems for continued campus expansion.
Lighting of sidewalks.
Kitchen space to be implemented at our new pavilion for classroom and school functions.
Outdoor court for students to engage in volleyball.
We look forward to a flexible space that will give our staff, students and families a place to create, build, worship and fellowship together!
Major & Planned Gifts
Not only does giving support the Prodigy mission and lifelong journey of a child, but depending on your financial position, a donation can provide you with considerable tax advantages and benefits. These may include:
- An income tax deduction
- Reduced capital gains taxes
- Potential source of income
Planned giving opens up doors for gifts outside of your normal annual income. Typically considered a major gift, a planned donation can be made while the donor is living or set up as part of a will. Planned gifts consist of a variety of options, including:
- Cash, securities and stocks
- Real estate
- Insurance plans
- Retirement fund
- Passionate for God, $50,000
- Legacy Leader, $25,000
- Joy of Learning, $10,000
- Innovator, $5,000
- Foundation Provider, $1,000
Make a gift to our legacy fund that will continue to grow over time and provide essential scholarship support & essential programming needs year after year.
A gift to Prodigy Leadership Academy is a wonderful way to honor the memory of a loved one. Let us help you find a special way to pay tribute.
Learn how the following individuals have provided a lasting legacy and helped to form a firm foundation for generations to come. They have made a lifelong, beneficial impact on children and our community by partnering with Prodigy.
Few stories have been more touching and fertile than the story of Jackson businesswomen Mary Shepard. “I am not a naturally gifted woman, but I do love Jesus Christ, and I love to give. God has taken that and given me many ways to bless others.”
Fred Burgard & Shadow Rest Ministries
After 10 years of instruction in various locations, Prodigy was provided with the miraculous and generous gift of Shadow Rest property. Listen to the unfolding of this God story.